The terms “Traynor Williams” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website, Traynor Williams Ironmongery (Glasgow) Ltd.
Company number: 05186413
Address: 3 Harmony Court, Loanbank Place, Govan, Glasgow G51 3HN
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms can be updated without notice and may have changed since your last visit, so review the terms regularly.
- The content on the website is for your general information and use only.
- The content on the website is subject to change without notice, and although we try to keep content up-to-date, we are not responsible for any inaccuracies or errors.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through this website or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked website. Use this website at your own risk.
- It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the website or a linked site; we shall not be liable or responsible for its accuracy.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- All information and content located on this website are protected by copyright.
- You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on the website for commercial or public purposes.
- You agree that Traynor Williams cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any third party used to provide you services.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Traynor Williams against any third-party claim arising from or related to your use of our services.
Please see our About page for further information about the company.